Concerned with a sustainable and more equitable way of life, Ada Perlu wants to leave less footprint on the planet. As a result, our main vision is to put in place a management and corporate strategy respecting nature in order to continue the zero waste movement. We select materials of natural origin, resulting from sustainable development and our manufacturing processes take into account the ethical and environmental impacts:
- STOP PLASTIC, our packagings are made of natural fibers, reusable or biodegradable (Avani) and our labels are printed on recycled paper.
- LESS WASTE, no material is lost, we reuse all our offcuts to create new products.
- 100% NATURAL FIBER, our products are handmade without polyester. We use natural fibers like cotton and organic bamboo.
- ECOLOGICAL DYEING, certified Standard 100 by Oekotex. We use digital printing, mainly because traditional printing uses chemicals and toxic products released into the wild and rarely processed.
- ETHICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARDS, we work with local workshops that respect the working conditions of their employees and want to take action for the planet, such as helping to plant trees at Citarum River in Bandung, Indonesia.
- LESS POLLUTION, There is less waste of dye, the ink is printed on demand and can be used on the entire surface of the fabric or for the establishment of specific patterns, reducing the loss of tissue. In addition, we are committed to centralize all our orders to Bali in one in order to reduce our emission of greenhouse gases.
At our scale, we contribute to doing our share of the « colibri » while offering a perfect balance between comfort and seduction.
BE UNIQUE BE GREEN BE BATIK